I'm extremely fond of animals. Last week I found a group of beautiful chicken when I strolled through the park in my lunch break, they seemed to be rather tame and used to people. I couldn't take more pics as the memory card of my mobile was already full (high time to invest in a smartphone, I know...). I sat down and watched them and got so carried away that I nearly missed my train!
To me, animals have a highly energising and positive aura... I often miss the little farm of my grandparents, the sheep, chicken, rabbits and ducks... Caring for them was so fulfilling.

reminds me of a quote I heard recently and like to repeat: 'animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends' :)
ReplyDelete(after too many stupid comments I'm beginning to give up my personal-thing-non-missionary approach to vegetarianism...)
True... Although sometimes I can't help nibbling them a little bit ;-)
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean...
no objection to some nibbling on friends! (if not too furry! ;D
ReplyDeleteOh, I don't mind that too much. Nobody, even the furry ones, are safe of my nibbling! ;-)
ReplyDeletewas mir dazu noch einfällt:
ReplyDeleteZotters Essbarer Tiergarten.
http://www.zotter.at/de/schoko-laden-theater/schoko-laden-theater-bei-zotter-in-riegersburg/essbarer-tiergarten.html
zuerst hab ich gedacht, dass ist ein makaberer Scherz. Aber der meint das ernst und das aus völlig guten und richtigen Gründen! (die wirklichen Grauslichkeiten sind anderswo zu finden...)
Ich weiß, Jutta hat mir schon davon erzählt, die war dort... Aber ja, so is das, wenn man einmal einen persönlichen Bezug zu einem Tier hergestellt hat vergeht den meisten dann der Appetit.
ReplyDelete(GLaubst du, das ist Schleichwerbung? So in der Art, vergessts das Fleisch, Schokolade is genauso gut und tierfreundlicher? ;-))
wenn, dann die irrste und ... most over the top, ever (und mehr Schocktherapie als Schleichen:])
ReplyDeletemir ist übrigens der dass-Fehler da oben recht peinlich. tja, lässt sich nicht mehr ändern...
from now on: English again :)
need to throw in one more pun:
ReplyDelete*cheers* for Zotter's Choc-Therapy :)
Hihi ^^
ReplyDeleteAch geh, das/dass-Fehlern steh ich mittlerweile schon sehr kulant gegenüber... Als Lehrerin bin ich ja schon ganz andere Sachen gewöhnt ;-)