Thought I might share this with you :-)
Days have been rather long, misty, cold and full of work recently... The result is me having caught some form of cold that apparently affects the vocal cords... again. So, after a day of attempted active and lively teaching, I enjoy being silent for the rest of the day, apart from snatching the one or other kiss from my bf ;-)
When I went into town in my lunch break I realised Christmas market has already opened and inmidst the town square there's this really beautiful vintage carrousel. Just see how it brightens up the whole area! Unfortunately, there were not too many kids, but then, the whole market was not very well frequented... In the evening, though, there were far more people at the hot punch stands (surprise, surprise!).
Have a nice weekend, everybody!!! Off to bed now.

No comments:
Post a Comment