Finally I've managed to bring up enough motivation to start with a new blog :-) I'm still at the very beginning and there's still a lot of room for improvement - I've got to find a decent layout and a good title for my blog...
I'm planning to update it at a regular basis... Daily entries are a bit of a utopistic goal, but there should be AT LEAST a weekly posting.
As to the contents of this blog - I will NOT abuse it as a teeny agony-aunt-thing. Of course, there will be days when my mood is not at its best or when I feel the need to get rid of something personal (although these postings will certainly be locked and only accessible to certain friends). However, in general it should be a hotchpotch of things which tickle my fancy in some way or another, it should convey a positive attitude and make my audience enjoy reading it :-)
Enough for today. The coffee finally starts to kick in and I really should turn to my diploma thesis again...
No comments:
Post a Comment