Friday, 9 September 2011


This week has been a bit busy, with school starting again and all that - that's the reason why I didn't write earlier, suddenly disappeared from Facebook for two days (OMG!!!! ;-)) and was hard to reach on my mobile, too. Being not exactly a telephone conversation-lover, I still have to work off my list of unanswered phone calls...

In my lunch break on Monday I discovered this little park in Wiener Neustadt. I sat down on a bench beneath a huge willow and enjoyed the sun, that beautiful piece of nature and my sandwich... Later on I even found a pet zoo, a large cage with parakeets and a bear pen. I'll surely take some pictures of them when I walk by again and the bears are out (they did a great job hiding somewhere beneath all that plants - I couldn't spot them although I looked very hard). It's nice to know that place as a little refuge from the crowded and noisy staff room. Sometimes all you need is half an hour spent alone in the shades of a big tree...


2 comments: