Tuesday, 1 January 2013


...and makes your heart beat faster!!!

Honestly, I would've never thought I might turn into a coffee aficionado, but it manages to make me more focused on work and even performs the impossible task to drag me out of my shell on my turtle days.

For me, drinking coffee is something deeply social, whether you're meeting someone over a cuppa or taking pentative sips in a café while brooding over some translations or written works of my students. I absolutely loathe the idea of brewing coffee at my home. If I can't spend lots of time away, then I still try to grab a cup from our local coffee bar to take it with me. As for coffee, I feel the urge to leave the flat and go out - but I have already written a separate entry on my obsession with coffee houses...

Right now, I'm enjoying the last drops and the milk foam of my soy latte and try to turn the remaining caffeine in my blood into something useful and productive (apart from blogging, of course!). So then, good night - hope you had a nice changing of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment