Oh my. It's nearly the end of the year and my last post is from - what - August??? Shame, shame on me for being so dreadfully negligent of my blog!
Well, I guess Christmas wishes are no longer appropriate, so here's to the old year - we've jumped from the stratosphere (I still love the pun "Baumgartner Höhe" which sadly only Viennese people or people from Lower Austria understand) and we've survived doomsday! Can this even be topped in 2013?
Anyway, I hope you've all had nice holidays. I've spent most of the time in the kitchen - on those days, people usually expect special meals prepared in the most laborious fashion you can imagine. If things went wrong, there wouldn't even be any backup, as most restaurants are closed on the 24th. So you just hope for the best and if everything goes according to plan, you can at least call it your personal Christmas miracle... But I shouldn't complain so much, this year went really well.
Here's a little heart- (and body-)warming image of our fireplace. Fortunately, it has been rather mild lately, no snow and temperatures always above zero. Just perfect for me :-) As nice and cozy a fireplace might be, it still doesn't beat a boyfriend, so today I've packed my things and travelled to my honey to spend some time with him and his lovely family and, most importantly, to let him warm my icy hands and feet...
If I don't manage to write another entry before New Year's Eve (chances for that are relatively low, I suppose, as I'm easily freezing... ;-)), I'd like to wish everyone of you a HAPPY, SUCCESSFUL, and BLISSFUL 2013!

No comments:
Post a Comment