Monday, 26 September 2011


Today, on my way to work. It's half past six - way too early for me, actually... After three years of commuting and having to get up at what feels like shortly after midnight, I still haven't turned into a morning person. But this amazing view today just struck me as something rare and precious. I've tried to capture it on my mobile to share it with you :-)

There's just a handful of people and cars on the street, everything still has to awake. Only the sun rises to illuminate the city like a giant spotlight sets focus on a stage that is soon to be crowded with actors and dramas... But at this moment everything's still calm and peaceful.

I'd have never thought rising with the sun (in this case, even in a literal sense!) can be so inspiring and energising.

3 comments:

  1. I love early mornings...

    It's a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Evita!

    Thanks for your comment :-) Hey, I didn't know you've also got a blog! Looks interesting and useful!!!

    ReplyDelete